Monday, April 28, 2008

To Blog or Not To Blog?

Ohh Blogging. When i first started this in January Blogs were this amorphous blobs. Who exactly blogs anyways? Week to week i added to my litle portfolio espanding my thoughts and opinions about where these posts come from. I'm just not sure if it's for me...

I don't like blogging regularly. I just can't bring myself to turn on the computer, suffer through password on password (always different for max. security) and then pouring my heart and soul onto a 20' screen. I just don't care enough. It's really neat to see how i've grown and what i've learned, but until i really feel the need to connect with others through the internet and blogs I think i'll just trot on over to my friend's room and share the newest tidbit of juicy celeb gossip...

That's all there is folks!

No comments: